skip to Main Content

Racing Picks Page


Summary of changes

  • Five tracks for free every day, chosen at random from available tracks.
  • More tracks – now every track in North America!
  • Improved handicapping logic
    • We took over 3000 races and analyzed the results. Based on what the data told us, we made some small changes to the handicapping algorithm.
    • Base on our tests, we expect about a 1% improvement in overall win percentage going from 30.5% to 31.5%
  • No more emails from us to fill up your inbox. Just go to each day and get the picks you want.
  • Looks great on mobile (smartphone or tablet) and works like an App.
  • New pricing model — Day Pass, Week Pass, and Month Pass

Web Exclusive, Tips and Tricks

  • The titles of each column on the picks page are now clickable and can be used to sort the document.
  • On the top of the tracks page, you will find this control. Push either button will toggles different views.

See our FAQ for many more great tips!

Expect more features to be coming soon!

Back To Top