skip to Main Content

Home Forums Horse Racing Picks free pic comparison and betting guide

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      scott anderson
      • 20 Total Posts
      New

I posted a thread a few days ago about combining and using two pick websites that have some level of free picks each day.

A little insight into how I have been using the e-ponies.com picks and the thoroughbredbets.com picks. I look only at the 1st four picks of each website 1st = 4 points 2nd equal 3 points 3rd=2 points and 4th=1 point
      If the top selection for either website is not in the top four I dont bet the race.
      When they both are the same pick 1st it is a very good WPS bet, and a great show bet. Can be chalky at times but there are some decent longshots that come through.
      If they are not the same I use the above chart to come up with what would be the best bet. If one has the first two choices flipped I lean towards a show bet on the horse with higher odds.

I do usually wheel the top pick when they match in either an exacta wheel or a trifecta wheel with underneath picks of some sort using my own handicapping as well to finish it off

Below I have broken down fairgrounds today between the two websites

Fairgrounds
      Race#1
      Both have #2 picked
      Good WPS bet from what I have been seeing, or great show bet
      Race#2
      Refer to chart above which would make the 1 the bet here though lean a show bet only
      Race #3
      Both have #1 picked
      Race#4
      Based on chart above #8 would be the bet
      Race#5
      Both have 4 picked
      Race#6
      Based off above 2 would be the bet
      Race#7
      based on above the 2 would be the bet on odds criteria
      Race#8
      Based on odds criteria 5 would be the bet
      Race#9
      Based on above chart 9 would be the bet

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.