skip to Main Content

Home Forums E-Ponies Handicapping League Come on over to the new forum and let's talk about a new handicapping league!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Administrator
      wadurbin
      • 11 Total Posts
      NewWeanlingYearling

What would you guys like to see in a new handicapping league? Please give me your thoughts.

Administrator
      Topic Author
      wadurbin
      • 11 Total Posts
      NewWeanlingYearling

Testing the smiles in the new forum. The link is below this text box.

:good: B-) :whistle: :cry: :mail: :unsure:

Participant
      Duetowin1
      • 371 Total Posts
      NewWeanlingYearling

I always enjoyed the team (2 or 3 players) format.

Duetowin1

Participant
      kdmfox
      • 5 Total Posts
      NewWeanlingYearling

After trying a few things, it appears there are very few options available to score contests on this platform.

Administrator
      Michael Parisi
      • 74 Total Posts
      NewWeanlingYearling

I agree fox,

Ive got a path forward that can meet all of your needs from this platform. We have started to put the pieces together for what is next. We have a carefully put together plan that will get us where we need to be. We already deployed a portion of the interface already. But we got more. We have to stop though and take care of some back end details before we can further expand the many elements we have put in place. I do not believe that will be a difficult path forward and as soon as we can make this part usable enough I can start the next part of it. I’m excited about this plan as I know it will be something that gives you all the flexible and info you need. I do expect it to be released in parts though, each step making your life easier. I hope you agree. Don’t want to ruin the surprise with to much info, but… :yahoo:

Administrator
      Michael Parisi
      • 74 Total Posts
      NewWeanlingYearling

I offer another brief glance behind the scenes, and an opportunity to help. Hope its not to complicated.

Looking for ideas on how to make this social part easier to use. I find it a pretty simple system but there clearly is more. Ive found and fixed quite a few things already but we are never done. We need to maximize our efforts so we can move onto the next step. I suspect refinement over time will solve what we see as a bit cluttered system. It is a long process, but as I use this more I will be able to fix more.

Any useless features need to be identified and removed. Menus changes will be needed. And I suspect a change to the way messaging and notifications are presented will be in order. I believe it to be an issue of a pile of tiny issues making a larger one. Each problem solved leads us where we want to be.

The complexity comes from our many different users on many different devices and many different needs.

Participant
      Robert Fleming
      • 216 Total Posts
      NewWeanlingYearling

What’s going on with Eponies?

Participant
      Robert Fleming
      • 216 Total Posts
      NewWeanlingYearling

JUST IN CASE FAIRGROUND
      1. 10-4
      2. 4-8
      3. 4-9
      4. 4-1
      5. 6-10
      6. 10-9
      7. 4-7
      8. 7-15
      9. 6-3
      10. 1-8
      11. 2-3
      12. 9-11

Participant
      Wm pietschman
      • 11 Total Posts
      NewWeanling

A year round graded races contest would be good….with a possible end of the year prize for those who select the most winners…etc…or even a stable contest selecting say, twenty horses that are nominated to the breeders cup races etc…

Participant
      The BigA
      • 1,995 Total Posts
      NewWeanlingYearling

we used to have a contest every weekend at different track …….
      let’s try that again winner gets lets say a eponies shirt are cap are coffee mug free month to ponie picks lets get this guys back that have gone away I know i’m one of those that was here and left but i’m back to stay…….

Participant
      roamin
      • 2,598 Total Posts
      NewWeanlingYearling

Boy do I miss Dennis Bebee.  He ran the best contest.  3 man teams every week. :bye:  

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.