skip to Main Content

Home Forums Horse Racing Handicapping SPOT PLAY METHOD Reply To: SPOT PLAY METHOD

Administrator
Michael Parisi
  • 74 Total Posts
NewWeanlingYearling

Hello!

Yes, I’m Liam’s software man.  I been lucky enough to work with the expert that Liam is for horse racing.  It’s been an amazing experience that has turned into a friendship.  I coded, configured, and maintain this site.  We are not a rich company but we are working hard to provide a really serous contender in the information market for horse racing.  Our goal is to provide a complete environment to help our customers gain the edge in this amazing hobby.

The limit on the 4 horse scratches is intentionally set and in no way a bug.  We want to make sure that you all can see what our algorithms will do when we exclude horses.

I’m currently expanding the site to include a bunch of new features and are in the final testing.  We will be continuously releasing more improvements as we move forward and am looking to make the site the first place you goto when at the track.  Let us know if you have any ideas to make this happen.

I provide high quality development that does not suffer from the issues of the old systems that were in place.  We are integrating the entire site and making it grow.  I got a long todo list, and this increased focus on quality takes a bit longer to release features but provides the security, speed, and robustness you all demand.  We work in a mobile first attitude and are always working to improve the site for all our users regardless of interface.

If you like this, and want offline access.  Please go in the browser settings and install our Icon to the desktop.  This will give you offline access to any track you visit while online.  Great for at the track when internet might not be available.

Thanks for the kind words about the site.  We are working hard to make it perfect.