skip to Main Content

Home Forums E-Ponies Handicapping League All history is gone? Reply To: All history is gone?

Administrator
Michael Parisi
  • 74 Total Posts
NewWeanlingYearling

Please. Thank you for the feedback! It is well appreciated. We need to make this place PERFECT. Horse Racing goto place for everything. We are working on it, and making progress. I see a few issues, and have a list going. Your request was something that was very much needed and when you brought it up I saw it.

When Liam brought me on the team, he had made a fundamental change in strategy. With this new strategy, we plan on shifting to a much higher quality approach that Ive been a long proponent of. One of our main design goals is usability across a range of devices. I believe we are starting to achieve that. Though, Im pretty Picky! :yahoo:

I do have to prioritize my time. And an assessment needs to be made. I do my best to keep it on the things that will help you all the most. Sometimes I have to wait before tackling some users requests. I’m listening. This project has been a long term passion of mine and I want to make this site into something perfect. We are definitely getting there. It’s going to be a slow process, but one we are committed on perusing.

So keep the idea’s coming. :)
Thanks for the Tips!
Michael