skip to Main Content

Home Forums E-Ponies Handicapping League Come on over to the new forum and let's talk about a new handicapping league! Reply To: Come on over to the new forum and let's talk about a new handicapping league!

Administrator

Michael Parisi
  • 76 Total Posts
NewWeanling

I offer another brief glance behind the scenes, and an opportunity to help. Hope its not to complicated.

Looking for ideas on how to make this social part easier to use. I find it a pretty simple system but there clearly is more. Ive found and fixed quite a few things already but we are never done. We need to maximize our efforts so we can move onto the next step. I suspect refinement over time will solve what we see as a bit cluttered system. It is a long process, but as I use this more I will be able to fix more.

Any useless features need to be identified and removed. Menus changes will be needed. And I suspect a change to the way messaging and notifications are presented will be in order. I believe it to be an issue of a pile of tiny issues making a larger one. Each problem solved leads us where we want to be.

The complexity comes from our many different users on many different devices and many different needs.