skip to Main Content

Home Forums Horse Racing Picks Woodbine picks! Highlander Stakes!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      JayCee
      • 91 Total Posts
      NewWeanling

For a video version of the following blog-post, please click below:

Wet Your Whistle looks like your one to beat in this one! He is on fire, 3-3 in his last 3 starts, winning them all going away! Last time out was his first stakes attempt, and he stalked like a complete banshee! He came from 5 down to make his move at exactly the right moment to win going away by over three! Time before that was almost an identical trip, mildly closing from 6 down to win by another 3. And with his third-from-last start, he stalked like a pro, clinging to second and then taking over down the stretch for a big win! If he can have another repeat performance and hold it until just the right moment, he will make it 4-4 come Saturday!

Nextie! Caribou Club had quite the crappy race last time out; he finished 13th. But other than that his priors look great. This horse tends to close well too. Time before last he came from 8 down to win, and he has been in a ton of stakes! I am just a little concerned with his last performance. He just was never in it, so I am just hoping that he isn’t set for another repeat of that. But he will need a bounce back here, so that’s why I am placing him second in this race.

Lastie! Extravagant Kid looks like the best of the rest in this one! He is just the stalker to the extreme! He is very consistent with sticking with no worse than third for his position, and almost always finishes no worse than third! He is going to need perfect timing to win this one, but he has a couple closers to deal with, so that’s why I am placing him third in this race.

The JayCee Upset Special: Detroit Steel

Thanks so much for stoppin’! Hurry it back next week! And GOOD LUCK!
      https://www.facebook.com/JayCeesHorseRacingPreview/

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.