skip to Main Content

Home Forums Horse Racing Picks Pacific Classic picks and longshots!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      JayCee
      • 91 Total Posts
      NewWeanling

Hay!
      For a video of the following blog-post, please click below:

Seeking the Soul looks like the one to beat in this one! This horse is a great closer, and demonstrated it well last time out. He came from 6 down to just barely sneak past rival Quip in the Stephen Foster. This horse can certainly deep close, too! He’s previously came from 10-12 down to get wins, as well as more recent mild closes for wins and money positions. Johnny Velazquez rides once more for trainer Dallas Stewart.

Nextie! Quip will be seeking some revenge on Seeking the Soul! He’s going to have to bring it exactly right to possibly get a big enough lead not to get caught. Otherwise he’s more than likely going to be left out to dry… again. He does have a few wins under his belt, not taking anything away from him, but I just feel that he is a little suspect to back to back seconds.

Lastie! Campaign looks like your best of the rest in this one! He closes really well, just like Seeking, but Campaign seems to be in quite the pattern. He seems to win one, lose one. Win one, lose one. And this time, he’s due to lose. But, it’s those closing abilities that I like, and I feel like if he uses his timing, he’ll finish no worse than third.

The JayCee Upset Special: Draft Pick

Come like me!
      facebook.com/jayceeshorseracingpreview

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.