skip to Main Content

Home Forums Horse Racing Picks Kentucky Derby 2019 picks and UPSETS!!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      JayCee
      • 91 Total Posts
      NewWeanling

Hay guys! If you’d like a video version of this blog-post, please click here!

https://youtu.be/vOJIq84OkK0

<p style=”font-weight: 400;”>With the scratch of Omaha Beach, there is no doubt in my mind that Game Winner looks like your Derby winner!  He just barely lost his last two starts by only ½ length and a nose, but look at the priors!  He’s undefeated otherwise, and we’re talking major stakes wins here, including your BCJ winner!  And he’s just a great stalker and he can even come from farther off the pace, such as 6 or 7 back to get wins!  This horse is the total package!  He has even been in a couple larger-fielded races, so he’s really got it going on! Joel Rosario rides once more for trainer Bob Baffert.</p>
      <p style=”font-weight: 400;”>Nextie!  Win Win Win made a huge, impressive comeback last time out in the Blue Grass!  He came from 13 down after a bad bump to run second, and time before that he was forced 5 wide and rallied from 7 down to run third!  But what I’m liking most about this horse is the jock!  Julien Pimentel is up again, and Julien’s the jock that got this horse all his vics!  And some by quite a few lengths!  And I’m not really afraid of the 14-hole, Win Win Win has proven he can come from behind to show up in the money!</p>
      <p style=”font-weight: 400;”>Last!  Improbable looks like the best of the rest in this one!  He’s by far your stalker-extraordinaire in this one!  He’s always hanging around the leaders until it’s time to move, and he’s never finished worse than second!  But what really catches my eye is his run in the Street Sense at Churchill!  He won that race by about 7, and that only means that he’s already had a go at this oval!  Hint, hint!  Irad Ortiz is up!</p>
      <p style=”font-weight: 400;”>The JayCee Upset Special:  Country House</p>
      <p style=”font-weight: 400;”>Thanks so much for stoppin’!  Hurry it back next week!</p>
      <p style=”font-weight: 400;”>Come watch me!</p>
      <p style=”font-weight: 400;”>https://youtu.be/vOJIq84OkK0</p>
      <p style=”font-weight: 400;”>Come like me!</p>
      <p style=”font-weight: 400;”>facebook.com/jayceeshorseracingpreview</p>

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.