skip to Main Content

Home Forums Horse Racing Picks Haskell picks and longshots!!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      JayCee
      • 91 Total Posts
      NewWeanling

https://www.facebook.com/JayCeesHorseRacingPreview/

For a video broadcast of the following blog post, please click below:

Maximum Security put forth a great effort last time out in the Pegasus! If it weren’t for the fact that he lunged down after a stumble at the break he more than likely would have won that race. Other than that, all signs point to “yes” (as the magic 8 ball says). Of course he’s nearly undefeated, only 2 losses. And he can certainly front run to the extreme, all of his wins by multiple lengths! Nothing wrong you can say about this horse, he should steal the show Saturday!

Nextie! King for a Day looks like your best option to try and steal (another) vic from super speedy Maximum Security. I was trying to find a closer to do just that, steal one, and King is the best one I could find. Last time out in the Pegasus he stalked all race long until he slipped right in for the vic. Other than that 3 starts back he came from 5 down, tried to grab the win again but had to settle for fourth because he had to yield. So this horse can undoubtedly pull a mild upset in this one.

Lastie! Mucho Gusto looks like your best of the rest in this one. I really like his last effort, coming from 4 down to win going away. His PPs indicate that he is another great front runner, so this might just start out like a match race between him and Maximum, but I’m just wondering of Mucho Gusto will run out of gas at the wire.

The JayCee Upset Special: Spun to Run

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.