skip to Main Content

Home Forums Horse Racing Picks GULFSTREAM PARK "SPOT PLAYS" FOR WEDNESDAY – 2/27/2019

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      consensus Choice
      • 842 Total Posts
      NewWeanlingYearling

GULFSTREAM PARK “SPOT PLAYS” FOR WEDNESDAY – 2/27/2019
      RACE 2
      ICE SHOW (4/1) – WON FIRST OFF THE CLAIM AT THIS LEVEL AND RAN ANOTHER STRONG RACE LAST TIME FINISHING JUST A HEAD BEHIND ‘EMOTION”. KEEPS LEADING JOCK IRAD ORTIZ.
      A DIXIE TWISTER (5/1) – WON A COUPLE OF TURF SPRINTS AT BELMONT VS. TOUGHER ALBEIT AT 6 FURLONGS. WAS 4TH ONLY BEATEN A LENGTH AND A HALF SAME RACE AS TOP HORSE. HAS RUN WELL FROM INSIDE POSTS IN THE PAST AS WELL AND GETS LEPAROUX.
      PASSIONATE EMOTION (9/2) – REALLY CAME AROUND LAST TIME GETTING INTO THE RACE EARLY FROM A NICE STALKING POSITION JUST NARROWLY MISSED. THIRD START OFF THE LAYOFF AND MAY BE READY FOR HER BEST. PROBLEM IS SHE’S CAMERA SHY WHEN IT MATTERS MOST.
      RACE 6
      NOBLE ALMA (5/1) – WHILE NOT KEEN ABOUT PLAYING MAIDEN RACES, THIS FILLY IMPROVED SO DRAMATICALLY IN HER THIRD START AND FIRST RACE TURF SPRINTING. SHE WAS UP CLOSE AND INVOLVED THE WHOLE WAY, JUST MISSING BY 2 NECKS. LEPAROUX RIDES FOR BILL MOTT.
      LADY GRACE (3/1) – RUNNER UP IN 3 STRAIGHT IN SAME SPOT, HAS THE EARLY SPEED TO CONTROL RACE AND HAS BEEN IN FRONT 2 OF HER LAST 3 IN THE STRETCH. JOSE ORTIZ RIDES
      SUPER PATRIOTIC (4/1) – ALSO IMPROVED 2ND TIME OUT, BUT MUST COME FROM MID-PACK. COULD BE GETTING GREAT PACE SET UP AND HAS THE LEADING RIDER IRAD ORTIZ. THE BROTHERS PUT ON A REAL SHOW OVER THE WEEKEND AND ALMOST ALL OF THEIR MOUNTS ARE “LIVE”.

Participant
      Topic Author
      consensus Choice
      • 842 Total Posts
      NewWeanlingYearling

Odds listed are Morning Line Odds. New Forum formatting does not permit me to post previous Betting Chart.

Participant
      Douglas Nelsen
      • 5 Total Posts
      NewWeanlingYearling

When will the morning lines return for Santa Anita, Gulfstream Park and Aqueduct. This has greatly helped me in my handicapping.Who is putting pressure on you to discontinue this helpful addition.

Participant
      Topic Author
      consensus Choice
      • 842 Total Posts
      NewWeanlingYearling

No one. The formatting of the new forum doesn’t allow it. I use an excel spreadsheet which I copy into the forum. It would take too much time to type in each one individually.

I am looking into providing you with a link to an e- mail address or reviving my own website but for the mean time I cannot post this spreadsheet the way I used too.

Participant
      Douglas Nelsen
      • 5 Total Posts
      NewWeanlingYearling

Thanks for your quick reply. Will continue to check out your input for the individual races as I will continue to follow e-ponies each day. Thanks.

Participant
      BD
      • 2 Total Posts
      New

Hello – New here so pardon the question if answered before.

Re: R2 (GS). Your selections would be 8-1-10 while the E-Ponies chart for that race is 8-7-10-1. My guess is you don’t simply use the chart, but also handicap using other info/angles to select certain races/spot plays? Thank you in advance and GL!!

Participant
      Topic Author
      consensus Choice
      • 842 Total Posts
      NewWeanlingYearling

These are my own picks. Unfortunately. When races are taken off the turf, the analysis is useless as I am handicapping it for turf.

Participant
      feridun toprak
      • 8 Total Posts
      NewWeanling

can you send to my e-mail address in the morning line odds
      Feridun717@hotmail.com

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.