skip to Main Content

Home Forums Horse Racing Picks Del Mar / Bing Crosby picks and longshots!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      JayCee
      • 91 Total Posts
      NewWeanling

https://www.facebook.com/JayCeesHorseRacingPreview/

For a video version of the following blog post, please click below:

Line Judge looks like your winner in this one! Normally, when a horse is entered in mostly sprints throughout his career, he’s usually a front runner or stalker. But not the story with Line Judge! He’s a great closer in short distances! Last time out was a 7 furlong affair and Line Judge came from 6 down to win handsomely! Before that he was in a six and a half furlong race to which he came from 7 down to run second. Sure, his career isn’t perfect, but I am so looking forward to seeing if this horse is going to come out of the clouds again against this field of mostly front runners and stalkers.

Nextie! Jolen Journey is the speediest horse in this field. He goes right to the lead and then it’s all lights out. He did, however, get caught last time out, so I’m thinking that it might just happen again with the closer in Line Judge. However, Mike Smith is a great jock and he’s in the irons, so Jolen Journey might cross the wire first, but for now, I’m taking him second.

Lastie! Air Strike looks like the best of the rest in this one. His last couple races lack something to be desired, BUT I do like his last time out! He, too, like Line Judge, closed from 8 down to win nicely in a 7 furlong race. And what I like a lot about that event was the fact that he had the same jock up that he will have Saturday, Norberto Arroyo Junior. And Norberto got that win for him last time out.

The JayCee Upset Special: Chief Cicatriz

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.