skip to Main Content

Home Forums Horse Racing Picks Belmont picks and long shots!!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      JayCee
      • 91 Total Posts
      NewWeanling

For a video version of the following blog post, please click below!

Tacitus looks like your Belmont winner! He’s the only real closer that I can see in this field, and as you know, that’s what we need for this mile-and-a-half journey. He rallied from 16 down at Churchill to run fourth, (and of course placed third via DQ), and that was simply amazing! He also came from 6 down at Tampa to win, so he certainly knows how to make an entrance just in the nick of time! The extra distance should suit him just right. So watch for Tacitus to come from behind to take the Belmont Saturday!
      Nextie! Master Fencer tried to make a rally and comeback at the Derby, but unfortunately wasn’t able to quite get there on time. He had to veer and couldn’t quite find his place. But what I like is the time before that, he was able to close like a banshee and get that second place finish, so I am hoping with returning jock Julien Leparoux’s help, he’s able to close nicely once more, and get in this money.
      Lastie! War of Will looks like your best-of-the-rest horse in this one. He ran a tremendous race at Pimlico; stalked with pinpoint precision accuracy to pick up that win. He had a couple trouble trips in between, but overall he looks like he stalks well and knows when to bring it. The only problem is, I just feel like he stands a chance of getting caught at the wire by one of his fellow closers.
      The JayCee Upset Special: Sir Winston

Come like me!
      facebook.com/jayceeshorseracingpreview

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.