skip to Main Content

Home Forums Horse Racing Picks Belmont! Peter Pan picks!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      JayCee
      • 91 Total Posts
      NewWeanling

For a video version of this blog post, please click here:

Final Jeopardy looks like your winner in this one! Just throw that last start out. He was squeezed at the start, and that caused him to just be all over the track. Plus, I am also liking the much smaller field in this one for him. With only a five horse field, he should be able to easily decipher the track, and he should be making more of a closing effort; he only has to pick off 4 other horses! I also like that Irad Ortiz is up; Irad’s responsible for all of Final Jeopardy’s wins.

Nextie! Intrepid Heart stalked very nicely last time out at Keeneland! He got the win, but just in the nick of time! Time before that he wired ‘em and won the race by over 7, but the one thing this horse is lacking is a stakes try! So I am thinking that this start is going to be the race that we need to see what he’s actually made of!

Lastie! Federal Case looks like your best of the rest here! He’s a great stalker and he’s been in a handful of stakes tries to help his bid out. But what I’m questioning with this one is the fact that last time that he ran at over a mile he hopped at the start which probably cost him the race. So I really don’t know if he can handle the two-turns, or if it’s going to be too much distance for him.

The JayCee Upset Special: Sir Winston

Thank you so much for stoppin’! Come pay me a look sometime!

facebook.com/jayceeshorseracingpreview

Come watch me!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.