skip to Main Content

Home Forums Horse Racing Picks 2021 KENTUCKY DERBY PICKS

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      LongshotWhisperer
      • 105 Total Posts
      NewWeanlingYearling

The greatest longshot of the race with a chance #20 Bourbonic (30/1) would need a very slow pace race in the beginning. The only other longshot contender would be #17 Highly Motivated (10/1) and a muddy track would help him and #1 Known Agenda (6/1) have a better chance. Wednesday’s racing was stopped before the 7<sup>th</sup> race due to a down pore before being restarted to finish out the racing card. The track was really sloppy at that point. #8 Medina Spirit (15/1) and #15 Rock Your World (5/1) will (30/1) have an early go but only #15 has what it takes to finish out in the top three. Back in the seventies there was one horse who got out in front and won. He was so far ahead of the others that by the time the finish line approached they were just nipping at his heals. But the favorite #14 Essential Quality (2/1) has what it takes to bring home the “Run For The Roses” victory!

My longshot with a modest wager will be #20

Here is my finishing order

Win #14 Place #15 Show #17 4<sup>th</sup> #9 5<sup>th</sup> #1 6<sup>th</sup> #8 7<sup>h</sup> #20

My 29 factor charts can be viewed at https://jinjahs.wixsite.com/derby-2021

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.