skip to Main Content

Home Forums E-Ponies Handicapping League Come on over to the new forum and let's talk about a new handicapping league! Reply To: Come on over to the new forum and let's talk about a new handicapping league!

Administrator
Michael Parisi
  • 74 Total Posts
NewWeanlingYearling

I agree fox,

Ive got a path forward that can meet all of your needs from this platform. We have started to put the pieces together for what is next. We have a carefully put together plan that will get us where we need to be. We already deployed a portion of the interface already. But we got more. We have to stop though and take care of some back end details before we can further expand the many elements we have put in place. I do not believe that will be a difficult path forward and as soon as we can make this part usable enough I can start the next part of it. I’m excited about this plan as I know it will be something that gives you all the flexible and info you need. I do expect it to be released in parts though, each step making your life easier. I hope you agree. Don’t want to ruin the surprise with to much info, but… :yahoo: