All visitors to E-ponies.com have a right to their privacy. I am committed to protecting your privacy and respecting your rights as a visitor to e-ponies.com.
Because your privacy is important to me, I will operate by the following principles:
- Information collected about my visitors or provided to me by my visitors is for the use of E-ponies.com only and is never sold or given to a third party.
- E-ponies.com maintains several mailing lists, based on preferences of E-Ponies.com visitors. It is possible to be on more than on mailing list based on your browsing and purchase activities on the E-ponies sites.
- E-Ponies.com will occasionally send promotions or marketing messages to our mailing lists. Every time E-ponies.comcontacts you by e-mail, a link will be provided at the bottom of the message to unsubscribe from that list. If you unsubscribe from the list, you will not be re-added.
- The bottom line is that your personal information is your business. It will not be sold to a third party and when you are ready to end contact with E-ponies.com, you will have the ability to do so with the click of a button.
- If you have concerns about your privacy that are not addressed in the above principles, or if you feel that I have violated one of the commitments made in the above principles, please contact me immediately at email@example.com
- PayPal is my partner for online payments. PayPal is an eBay company and a leader in online security.