Now in its twelfth year, e-ponies.com continues to draw in new horseracing enthusiasts. New users are attracted by the quality of the picks as well as e-ponies.com application of technology to continue to improve the user experience. Innovations such as RSS, Twitter, Self-service portal, and the new iPhone application help separate e-ponies.com from all other horse racing sites online. Key partnerships such as the Chicago Tribune, LA Times, ESPN, Louisville Courier-Journal, and the Saratogian have been very helpful in sustaining e-ponies.com tremendous growth rates.
- May 2009 – May 2010 – 7.925 Million page views
- May 2008 – May 2009 – 5.535 Million page views
- Annual increase %42.4
|Unique visitors 27,302||49,302||80.5%|
|4.5 average page view per visit||4.47 pageviews||flat|
|5:38 average time on site||5:15 average time on site||-3.8%|
The most active pages are as follows, with respective rates:
- Forum – sponsorships of sub-forums are available for $250/month
- Forum – Skyscraper ad in left margin available for $300/month
- Racing Picks – Skyscraper ad in left margin available for $300/month
- Content pages (Example: http://www.e-ponies.com/e-poniescal.htm) - $150 per month. This ad will be printed with the content on many occasions).
"I finally figured it out. I not exactly a "whiz" with the computer. Thank you for your help and understanding. Mostly, thank you for your picks. I'm not too egotistical to admit that your picks are better than mine....hell, they're better than I've ever seen. I plan on being a long-time, loyal customer.
At courier-journal.com, we cover thoroughbred racing all year, not just at Kentucky Derby time, and Liam Durbin's picks is one of the most popular racing features on our Web site.
Online Operations Manager